Have you ever wanted to adopt a cat? Or you've decided to adopt a cat but are unable to find a cat that you like? Or are you truly a cat person and want a personalized kitty for yourself? Feline Finder can help!
Just fill out a short fun survey to match you and your personalized kitty together, and we'll find from over a 100,000 rescue cats the breed that matches you and is near your area. Your PURRFECT feline friend is waiting for you! Find and adopt a cat knowing that you'll be a match with them!
FEATURED ON MANY WEBSITES
Why having a cat & adopting rescue cats is good for you -
#1 - A cute pet cat will give you company at all times. You can be assured that you'll never feel lonely when you have a cat that matches you and your personality.
#2 - It's good karma - many of the cats on Feline Finder are rescue cats which desperately need to be given care. They NEED you!
1. Take a short fun survey about the type of cat breed you want to adopt and see a ranked list of breeds. Find a cat based on more than just a cute face!
2. You can also skip the survey and go straight to the list of breeds. For each type of breed, there is a video and description explaining histories, temperaments, pop culture references, and more.
3. Watch cute videos and pictures of the cats to find a PURRFECT match. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then imagine how many words a video is worth!
4. Keep track of your shortlisted cats with the 'favorites' list. Monitor their status to see if any of them are about to be adopted.
5. There are over 70 fields available to narrow your search - all free of charge. No strings attached.
6. When you find a cat you like, Feline Finder provides many ways to contact the rescue shelters so you can arrange a time to visit. When it is time to go to the shelter, Feline Finder provides driving directions if the shelter lists an address.
7. Feline Finder also offers numerous ways to share the cat's pictures and information with your friends and family. If you care about the cause help spread the word and share the cats with friends & family on social media. Who knows, another friend of your's can have the benefits of adopting a pet!